P.E., P.L.S., Survey Supervisor
Mr. Shread is a graduate of Louisiana State University and licensed in both Professional Land Surveying and Professional Engineering. In addition to his extensive surveying experience, Mr. Shread also has roadway and drainage design experience including use of SWMM modeling software.
Projects Mr. Shread has been managed and assisted on are the following:
- Acorn Street Sewer Servitudes (St. Charles Parish) - servitude parcel acquisition
- Florida Avenue - right-of-way maps and topographic survey
- West Bank Hurricane Protection Levee (St. Charles Parish)
- Nicholson Drive Right-of-Way maps (LADOTD)
- I-10 Topographic Survey (LADOTD)
- Algiers Levee (USACOE)
- Pontchartrain Levee District Boundary Map
- Bayou Conway Hydrographic Survey (USACOE) - determined elevations, topographic and hydrographic features for a parish wide flood control study.
- Central Consolidated Sewer Treatment Facility - topographic and boundary surveys for East Baton Rouge Parish.
- Canal 13 Rehabilitation - Jefferson Parish - topographic survey.
- Comite Diversion Canal topographic, boundary survey.
- West Shore Feasibility Study - Pontchartrain Levee District - determined elevations and topography for the use in hydrologic studies.
- Construction Stake-Out for multiple pump stations in the Algiers area (USACOE).
- Homewood Drainage Study - St. John the Baptist Parish - topographic survey for use in determining stormwater runoff and issues related to runoff.
- St. John Foxwood Subdivision drainage issues due to back water flooding.
- I-10, I-59, I-12 interstate rehabilitation (LADOTD)
- Earhart Causeway topographic survey, with drainage maps (LADOTD)
- LA 431 topographic survey with drainage maps (LADOTD)